What are the common technical errors in the SBI YONO app and how can I troubleshoot them?

I frequently encounter various issues when using the YONO SBI app, such as when it fails to load, when it displays code errors like SB001 or 504, or when I try to log in or transfer money. It’s difficult to determine if these problems are related to my phone, SBI’s servers, or the app.

Could someone list the most typical YONO errors and provide easy troubleshooting techniques that really work to resolve them without going to the bank?

You are not alone if the YONO SBI app keeps giving you errors. Problems like unsuccessful login attempts, app crashes, transfer errors, or particular error codes are encountered by many users. The majority of these issues are transient and simple to resolve at home without going to the branch.

Common Reasons

Problem Reason Quick Fix
SB001 error Server down Wait & retry
Login issue Wrong credentials / time mismatch Reset MPIN/password
App crash Cache issue Clear cache + update
OTP not received SIM issue Restart & check SMS balance
Transfer error Server delay Try after 5 mins
Device not supported Old OS Update OS
Biometric fail Phone security issue Re-register biometrics
White/blank screen Cache corruption Reinstall app

I keep facing different pop-ups and glitches in the YONO app, how do I identify the exact error and fix it permanently?